me.me.me :)

My photo
hi there.Beatronella Lg here.currently living in malaysian and im taken by physics boyy (:

Thursday 6 October 2011

I LIKE YOU

imiss my RJ :'( huhu.ngs.ngs.ngs ~ sy rindu kau ohh syg,tiap saat rindu kauu.tpi susa nehh mau bgtau kau yg sy sgt2 rindu kau.wlpun sudah jmpa,wlpun kau ada depan mata sy kan~ sy masi btl2 rindu kau.i really dont want to let u go ~ sgt2 syg kau. besar syg sy sama kau btl2 xdpt ukur ohh.tuhan ja tau mcm mna kuat rasa syg sy sama kau syg.only u the person that really teach me how to live mylife sygs~ u teach me how to loving u properly~ i miss u now sygg . really miss u so much darling. and now im waiting fr ur call :') cant wait ooh.hear ur voice was the greatest moment with u . wlpn cuma dgr suara kau. elllaaalal,syg i promise to love as long as i alive <3 
AHMAD HIFZHAN :: you are the gifts from God is the most I love very much :') 

No comments:

Post a Comment